There is snow on the ground here in Michigan (yuck, yuck, yuck), so I figured it is a good time for me to show off my Christmas Decorations!

This is the view of our living room as you walk in from the teeny tiny dining room/kitchen area

I couldn't find Mistletoe at Meijer, so I bought "Mistlebells" as Rick calls it. (Disregard the middle light that has been without a lightbulb for months. We need to get on that one.)

As you walk into the living room, if you turn to the left, there is a little table with a lamp, bowl of ornaments, and an advent calendar. Here is the bowl that used to be filled with decorative pinecones, but I traded them out for ornaments. I used the pinecones as ornaments on the Christmas tree, and Chevy has taken two of them off and tried to eat them... errg.

Our Santa advent calendar
Rick's mom cut some of the ornament strings shorter so they wouldn't hang down so far, but I got lazy and just hung the rest normal. I'm no good at tying tiny strings.

Here is our front door, complete with the cutest reindeer rug. Chevy's "stocking is hung on the front door with care".

As you walk into the living room, if you turn to the right there is a lamp with shelves. Since we have no mantle, our "stockings are hung on the lamp post with care". You probably can't tell, but our stocking holders say "Mrs." and "Mr.". I got them right after we got married :)

This shelf is in a corner, above our couch. Our tree was there last year, but we didn't feel like taking the shelves down to make room for it this time. Instead, we rearranged the living room and I really like the new setup! Oh, and the little Christmas tree was made from a tutorial found HERE.

The nativity scene is on the media cabinet thing we have underneath our TV. It even lights up!

Also on the media cabinet. This candle smells like Christmas! I love it.

Mr. Wolverine Snowman lives on one of the media cabinet shelves. He dances and sings, and Chevy HATES it. He barks at the snowman if we turn him on.

My simple coffee table decor. I just put epsom salt (to look like snow) on my tray of candles, and I put some little ornaments in the salt.

Our beautiful Christmas tree! Loaded with presents. It looks like Santa came early to our house. Apparently we were on the NICE list?!
I also have THIS decoration on our kitchen table, that I already have blogged about.

This advent calendar is filled with candy and is sitting on our kitchen counter. I put two candies in every door. I don't think any of them have two in there any more though! Oops. (In case you were wondering, the orange thing in the background is the vacuum...)

I bought this little candle holder thing, where you put the tiny candle into the top, thinking it would be like a Scentsy product (which are awesome, but waaayyy to expensive) and it's not. I still think it's cute though!
So, that's all my Christmas decorations. I plan on buying more after Christmas, when everything is 50% off or more. I especially plan on buying a new tree skirt, because Chevy tried to eat ours. Apparently they're delicious?
Can I borrow Ricky and your dad for some projects?
ReplyDeleteSurely!
ReplyDeleteSO pretty! I love Yankee Candles too!
ReplyDeleteI love the "mistlebells" haha!
ReplyDelete