Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Just plain happy.

I am just plain happy today... do you want to know why?


Starbucks has come out with their holiday drinks! My Gingerbread Latte (or as I lovingly refer to it- "Ging") is back!!

It's the little things in life that bring me joy.


Oh.. and sorry about all the construction happening on my blog. I am trying to make a custom-ey blog without paying someone to do it for me. It's confusing, to say the least! Please bear with me, this layout is just temporary!

3 comments:

  1. oh i love all the holiday drinks starbucks has to offer.
    stopping by from kelly's korner
    mybagofsunshine.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Kellys Korner... and I was equally as excited about the return of the red holiday cups! AND you can get the Peppermint Mocha skinny this year! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over from Kelly's Korner! Cute blog!! & New follower!
    http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/
    Elle

    ReplyDelete