Well, September has begun. What does that mean? To me, it means that summer is officially over, which makes me officially sad. I like fall, but summer is 200x better than any other season. I've said it before and I'll say it again... I would rather sweat all day long than be cold for one minute. It's the truth.
Anyway... I am typing on my new computer! It is so awesome and sooo brand new! I need to buy a cover for it so I can keep it looking brand new for a long time! My second week of the semester is now in full-swing, and, even with the long Labor Day weekend, I wish it was the weekend. This is my last semester of classes before my internships (yep, two of them) and I am counting the days until Christmas break, that's for sure.
Not too much is happening around this house. I haven't cleaned my floors since before we went on vacation... they're pretty gross looking, but I'm trying to be less O.C.D. and more relaxed about that sort of thing.

I borrowed the book "The Help" from Rick's mom this weekend and just finished it today. It was REALLY GOOD! Now, I need to go see the movie. I haven't read a book in ages. I always forget how much I LOVE to read. There are 4 more books on a shelf in my living room, waiting to be read.
I'll leave you with a funny little picture. Have a good week everyone!

Can you tell we have a lot of fun together?
No comments:
Post a Comment