I can't believe July is already here! The summer always flies by it seems. We had a really fun weekend up at the cottage celebrating the fourth. We mostly just relaxed on the pontoon boat, threw toys into the water for our pup, and ate a lot of delicious food! I even went tubing, which I am afraid of doing (because one time I almost died!! Not really, but it was scary!). It was actually fun, despite the fact that I am still sore! Anyway, it was a good time. I swore to myself that I would take some pictures (besides just pictures of the dog) this weekend! Here are a few...
Rick with his fav. chips
Me and my boy
Our little family :)
I love these two.
Okay, so I can't resist taking pictures of Chevy. He is just so dang cute!
Rick sliding off the neighbor's water trampoline
Our town does a Blues on the River concert every Tuesday night in the summertime, and tonight we went with Chelsi, Jaime, Nick and Audrey to listen to the band. They were very good and sang some great songs. It was fun just talking with everyone too. After the concert, we went and got ice cream and then came back to our house and sat on our back deck for a while. Good times.
This is probably the only good picture taken of us this entire summer so far.
Hope everyone had a great 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment