I'm supposed to be going grocery shopping right now, but I REALLY don't want to! I absolutely hate going to Meijer at any time during the day. The aisles are so cramped and people park their carts right in the middle and expect you to be able to get around them. Soo frustrating! Right now is the worst because it's 4:00 and people are starting to get out of work. I try to go before 10 a.m. or after 7 p.m. that way it is not so busy. Another reason I hate grocery shopping is that you cannot escape Meijer without at least $60 of merchandise in your cart. My checkbook register has Meijer written twice or more on every page. Crazy, I tell ya!
It's this time of day when I wish I had a job. At Starbucks, I was usually getting out of work around 4ish and it was wonderful. Rick gets out of work until 4:30, so nowadays I am bored or doing homework from 1p.m. until he gets home. I've applied at one of the hospitals in Grand Rapids for 2 or 3 jobs (I can't remember!) and haven't heard anything yet. Job hunting SUCKS and I didn't think I would have to do it again until I had my degree completed! Such is life I guess.
Well, I have nothing more to blab about... sorry if this entire post sounds like me complaining. I am just a debbie-downer some days.
No comments:
Post a Comment