Happy New Year! I can't believe it's already January! We're experiencing our first "major" snowfall of winter right now here in Michigan. Which means, every time Chevy comes inside from the backyard, he has to thaw out in the bathroom because there are snowballs stuck in his fur. Anyway... our New Year was good! We went to my friends' Heather and Lee's wedding (aww, so cute!) and, from there, made our way to Jaime and Chelsi's house to ring in 2011. I am mad because I took NO pictures! Ooo, and we got a little surprise on New Year's eve... at 11:32 p.m. our niece Anna Grace was born!!! She is adorable and we are heading to Cleveland this weekend to meet her for the first time!
This is the only picture I took on New Years Eve... Rick at the wedding
The day after New Year's Day, my friends held a "Going Away" party for Jared and Lissa. They're moving to Vancouver! It's sooooo far away!! I'm really sad that they're leaving, but I'm excited for their adventure together, it should be super fun for them! Hopefully, we will get to go visit someday!!
We got them a few going-away gifts. One was a digital picture frame with a ton of pictures of everyone on it.
In other news, I FINALLY got my new license that spells Amanda Vande Kopple correctly! Yay! I never want to go to the Secretary of State again, they are idiots. Well, I hope everyone's New Year has started out great!
No comments:
Post a Comment