We sure did :)
On Christmas Eve we had my parents and brothers over for dinner and a movie. Rick made ham and I made mashed potatoes (and sliced my finger pretty bad in the process) and Christmas cookies and my parents brought over veggies, rolls, guacamole, chips, and dessert. We watched Toy Story 3 (such a good movie!!!) which was an early present from me that Ricky got to open.
Our Christmas Day was quite busy. We woke up super early and opened presents at our house. These were presents from each other. Ricky got me a new winter coat, new slippers, the first season of Glee, a bunch of great stocking stuffers, and a book about my camera. I got him a remote control helicopter, a TV mount for our TV in the living room, a TV (I gave this to him early, though) for our bedroom, and some stocking stuffers. Chevy got a new collar, a name tag, some bones, and some Pup-Peroni. After opening presents at our house, we went to my parents' house and then to Rick's parents' house (his parents got me a new camera lens!!!!!!!), then to Rick's grandparents' house, then back to my parents' house. We ate soo much good food... I think I'm still full!
This is from last week. Jaime and Chelsi came over and brought a present for Chevy! They got him a rubber squeaky hammer. He loves it!
Right after I sliced my finger on Christmas Eve. Rick made a "cast" for me.
Comfy new slippers!
Chevy opening his un-stuffed bunny rabbit (Peter) at my parents' house.
Mom opening her I-Pad
Bailey (taken with my new lens! It zooms in so far!)
He looks so little in this picture :)
At my parents' again, chewing on a new bone.
Again, Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment