Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 9... Is it really October?

I can't believe it is October. The weather and fall colors are definitely characteristic of the month, but I just can't believe that Rick and I have been engaged for almost 10 months and NEXT month we are getting married!! It doesn't seem real yet. Tomorrow, I am going to work on wedding stuff ALL day. I am excited. We are finally meeting with the guy who is marrying us on Tuesday and we are meeting with our "D.J." on Sunday. I am soo happy that it is October... I have two bridal showers coming up on the 19th and the 30th and my bachelorette party is also on the 30th!!
I cannot wait to walk down that aisle! Only 47 more days, yay we're under 50!!!!!!! Sorry, I just can't control my excitement, lol.

Anywhoo... I am in love with my puppy. He is a good boy and still has not gone potty in our house and we've had him for a week and 2 days now. Plus, he is the cutest, cuddliest thing in the world. He is also really funny, he will walk around chewing his stick bone and it looks like a cigar in his mouth. He also watches TV on the big screen downstairs, it's soo cute.

My heart melts for this little guy (and so does Rick's!)
Can you see why?!


No comments:

Post a Comment