Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 10 *Wedding Songs*

This post is going to be about our wedding songs :) I love picking out music, especially for an occasion like this!

Rick and I had a very easy time picking out the song we are going to dance our first dance to. It's "Then" by Brad Paisley... check it out here http://www.cmt.com/videos/misc/401613/then-from-the-2009-cmt-music-awards.jhtml?id=760526

We had an extremely hard time picking out our unity candle song... we were going to do "Love Never Fails You" by Brandon Heath but one of my friends actually did it for their unity candle song so we weren't going to copy that after they used it. My other friend Kaitlyn (she will be the one singing during the ceremony) suggested that I check out the song "I Will Not Take My Love Away" by Matt Wertz. It is a very adorable song basically about taking care of one another, here is the link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hnyV8srdQU


The father-daughter dance song is "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw

We still have to figure out the mother-son dance song... I'll have to put that on Rick's to-do list.

Anyway... the countdown to the wedding is at 47 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment