Today, I just wanted to share some pictures from my bridal shower that was on the 11th. My mom's friends threw it for me and it was wonderful, minus the monsoon outside! We had a tent covering our food on a patio and we had to keep hitting the top of it with a stick to get the water from caving it in! I had a lot of fun though and got a ton of useful stuff!!
Me and Bridesmaids minus 3, Ally was just sitting at another table :)
Best friends since middle school
I played a game where I had to answer 20 questions just as Rick had answered them. If I got one wrong, I had to eat a piece of Bubblicious gum. I think I got 13/20 and some of the answers Rick had said were very questionable!
This is what Rick does after we go grocery shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment