Wednesday, September 22, 2010

57 straight days of blogging...

Hi everyone, sorry I have not been on here in a while (I feel like I say that every time I do a post now!) . I am getting married in 58 days!!!!!!!!!!! That is less than 2 months, people! I can't believe we have already been engaged for 9 months. If we had to do it over we would not have an 11 month engagement, it's been waayyy to long!

This picture is from Chelsi and Jaime's rehearsal dinner. I just thought it was a really cute one :)
I have been having a lot of fun making programs, favors, and gathering the rest of our decorations and supplies. The other day my friend Holly and I put together all the favors, which are 2 packets of Starbucks VIA tied with green and black and white damask ribbons. I have also been making programs, so I'll put a picture of them here when I'm done! Today I purchased all the candy for our candy bar. It's all green of course! I got green gummi bears, green apple blow pops, green apple gummi rings, green apple jolly ranchers, watermelon rock candy, and lime green sixlets. It's gonna look so cool (and taste soo yummy)!

Tomorrow, we are going out to eat at the golf club that we are having our rehearsal dinner at. I'm excited to try the food and pick out our "menu". Next week, we are meeting with our officiant to discuss the details and order of the ceremony. Ooo and yesterday I went and had my first dress fitting with my shoes and all. I am sooooooo excited to try it on once it's done being altered, it looked soo amazing when she was pinning it. Rick is gonna die (not literally, but I hope he cries!!)

Anyway, not much else has been going on. Labor Day weekend Rick's sister Lauren and her son Will came to visit and we had such a good time. Will is seriously the funniest/cutest kid. We took him to the zoo one day and he loved it.

He was really tired at first at the zoo, but immediately once he saw the "CHOO CHOO" he perked right up!

Uncle Ricky kept him occupied by showing him TRUCKS on YouTube.

Cheesy smile

I think this picture is adorable. I think they like each other :)

I also went with Rick's mom Sharon to see an exhibit at Fredrick Meijer Gardens called "Chihuly" named after Dale Chihuly, who makes all these amazing glass sculptures. It was really cool! I'll put up some pictures of them later cuz for some reason, my picture uploader is now being finicky.

Okay, so I'm going to try to do a new post every day up until my wedding. Not on the day of, of course, but up until the day of the rehearsal. So 57 posts. I'm sure there will not be too much interesting stuff to write about, but I still need to take pictures of what my house looks like after all the painting and stuff like that.

So, I'll be back tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment