Monday, July 5, 2010

Updates


As you all know, I am a bad blogger, so here are some updates...

Our wedding is coming along very nicely. We have sent out our Save-the-Date magnets, finished the wedding website, reserved a block of hotel rooms for our guests, and I think we even have made a decision on where to have the rehearsal dinner. The main things that I have left to do are to pick out all the centerpieces (I know exactly what I want, I just don't know how many I need yet, since I don't know how many tables there will be.), fill out namecards, make programs, etc.
We should be sending out our invitations the middle of September.

Six of my friends are getting married before I am and this Friday, Audrey had a bridal shower. It looked like something out of a magazine. They did a fourth of July theme and it was adorable! It was really good to spend time with my friends too.

Chelsi's Bachelorette Party is this Friday, the 9th. I'm really excited and I've gotten some really cute things for her :)

My fourth of July weekend was really fun. I took the entire weekend off (hallelujah!) and spent it at Rick's cottage w/ his family. It was wonderful to be out in the sun the whole time (the weather was absolutely GORGEOUS). On Saturday, we had our friends Ryan and Holly come up for the day and we had a blast. On Sunday, we took the boat out to Muskegon and we were going to try and drive it down to Grand Haven, but it was WAAAYY to wavy so we just parked it and swam for a while. Then, we drove around Muskegon Lake for a while and stopped for lunch. It was very fun and the water in Lake Michigan was actually WARM-ish!

We are supposed to close on our house the middle of this month!!! I CANNOT WAIT! We just have a few things to do to it before I move in. We're gonna paint a few rooms and re-do the main bathroom floor. We are also going to get a new vanity for the bathroom. Then, I am moving in PRONTO!! It is going to be awesome.

I hope everyone is having an amazing summer :)

1 comment:

  1. Your a great writer! I'm sure you'll land a writing job here and earn big. NEED(extra)JOBS? Apply Now To Thousands Of Job Openings. Free Sign Up. Click Here>http://bit.ly/b16TCq

    ReplyDelete