Friday, June 4, 2010

Blog Neglect!



Soo sorry I have neglected you, blog! I guess I have just been pretty busy lately. When I last left you, I was about to go to Lissa's Bachelorette Party and I was getting ready to go visit my aunts in South Carolina for a week. The bachelorette party was soo much fun! We had a hotel room in downtown Grand Rapids, so after playing a few party games we walked down to a few bars and danced. We all had a great time, and I am pretty sure Lissa had a lot of fun! (I cannot believe her wedding is in EIGHT days!) On Monday, my Aunt Kathy and I boarded our plane to Myrtle Beach. It was a great vacation with lots of sunshine! I had a ton of fun laying out, eating, and shopping (the usual vacation things, lol). Once we landed in Grand Rapids again, I finally got to see Rick!! I don't think we stopped hugging each other for hours. I missed him a lot. He had a great time in Italy and brought me back some great gifts too.
Lately, I have just been spending as much time as possible with my fiancee, and I've been working a bunch too. We have been up at the cottage a lot and had our friends Holly and Ryan up last Sunday.

Here are a few pictures I've taken in the last few weeks...


Lissa's Bachelorette Party



South Carolina




At the Cottage

Flood in the Starbucks parking lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment