I picked up my wedding dress today! It is amazing... when I look at it my eyes tear up! I am longing to try it on, but I think I'm gonna wait until my mom gets home so she can see it in person. I am extra excited because it is BRAND NEW. When I got my first dress, the people at David's Bridal told me that they couldn't order me a new one b/c when they order the dresses they just come from other stores. They told me that they couldn't guarantee that it wouldn't have been tried on. Well, this one has definitely not ever been tried on. It is absolutely perfect, I wish I could thank my 2nd consultant (who was a million times better than the first) for getting me my brand new dress. I kinda just want to keep it in the bag and look at it... I'm afraid if I try it on it will get messed up, lol.
As you can probably tell by the excessive number of postings, I am done with school for the year! Whoot Whoot! My grades were really good too, better than I was expecting. Another reason I've been posting a lot is, of course, because Ricky is gone and he is who I usually hang out with everyday, lol. I'm a loser! Last night I did go out for drinks with some friends though and tonight we are hanging out too, so that should be fun! Tomorrow I work all day and then Kaitlyn and I are having a girls night, yay! Friday I work all day and Saturday is Lissa's bachelorette party (SOOOO excited!) Sunday I think I work most of the day again and Monday I'm going on VACATION! I cannot wait to get on that plane to South Carolina!
I hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete