Today, we went to an open house that our prospective wedding caterer was hosting at their banquet facility. I got a lot of great ideas and pulled together a cute little centerpiece look with some flowers my mom got for V-Day and some other things I had. Damask and Apple green are our colors, but we want "pops" of red. This is what our colors look like when they're put together...
I had a really great Valentine's Day this year. We exchanged gifts on Sat. night and Ricky got me tulips (my fav. flower), some V-Day cupcake mix, Hershey's kisses w/ almonds, and "Couples Retreat" on blue-ray. I got him some bar-style pilsner beer glasses, which he loved.
On Sunday, we went with our friends Ryan, Holly, Ben, and Jeanne out to Grand Haven to go out on the ice on Lake Michigan. It was FREEZING but we had a really good time. After we froze our butts off we went to the Kirby Grille for dinner and drinks. It was a really good time!!
At this point I was FROZEN.
Hope ya'll had a great Valentine's Day!!
That is such a great picture of Rick! I think it needs to be framed :)
ReplyDeleteRicky is so sexy. (Maybe it is just your camera though...)
ReplyDelete