I found these floral monograms on another girl's "wedding classifieds" where she was selling a bunch of stuff from her wedding. She posted these for sale months ago, but when I e-mailed her, she STILL HAD THE V'S!! So she sold them to be for only $5! It is my first decoration purchase!

I HAVE TO HAVE THESE SHOES for my wedding! They are called the BP. Platinum Enlightenment and I think they run around $60. Too bad they are sold out at EVERY Nordstrom in the country. I just have to find them somehow! They're not even on EBay :( If anyone knows where I can get these in an 8 PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Until then, I am going to continue my desperate search.

Does this not BLOW YOUR MIND?! Add a few pops of red into this picture and you have my DREAM vision. Of course, I am on a very tight budget compared to what these people were probably on, but I am ready to create the LOOK FOR LESS!
I feel bad that you are moving from B to V. End of the alphabet was never fun. That's why I married Jeff...move up to F!
ReplyDeleteGood find though! Way to be thrifty.
Well... the lady said she would give me them for $5 and then she told me that it was just for shipping... so it would have been $20. I think I can just make them for that price... so I didn't buy them
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to be at the end of the alphabet! Amanda V. sounds way better than Amanda B.!
http://classifieds.weddingbee.com/topic/nordstrom-bp-platinum-enlightenment-apple-green-size-8
ReplyDelete