Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stress, Stress, Stress

How come no one ever told me how dang STRESSFUL wedding planning is? I have been engaged for only 2 weeks and already, wedding planning is becoming a stress on Rick and my relationship. We both are horrible at compromising and refuse to make any decisions that would give the other person what they really want. Not too mention the fact that we have NO money to have any kind of nice wedding whatsoever. Everyone keeps telling me about how they want to be involved and to just ask if I need anything... well I need EVERYTHING. I need someone to give $5,000 to and tell them to just plan my wedding themselves, without excluding everything I want in it. I also want about half the people on my guest list to not come to the wedding, especially the ones I am only obligated to invite and the one's I have NEVER EVEN TALKED TO IN MY LIFE. This is MINE and RICK'S wedding... did everyone forget that? I am just fed up right now and my entire dream wedding has been flushed down the toilet. We might as well just elope and not tell anyone. In fact, that sounds like the PERFECT idea. The only problem is that I just spent $700 dollars on a dress that I want people to see. If it was returnable, the eloping thing would probably happen. Right now, I just don't know what to do...

Sorry about my venting.

No comments:

Post a Comment