I think about getting engaged every minute of the day and talk about it a lot too... especially to Ricky. When I "talk" to him about it, it's not really talking, it's more of me PUSHING him to DO IT ALREADY!! Here are the reasons why I am so anxious to be engaged:
1. We have been dating 2 and a half years and know we are never going to be with other people
2. There is NOTHING holding us back from being engaged RIGHT NOW
3. We have looked at RINGS almost 2 MONTHS ago... don't you think he should have BOUGHT IT by now?!
4. I have ALWAYS envisioned myself getting married at 22. I am almost 22 and not even engaged yet! So this envisioning is probably not reality :(
5. I hate that at the end of each night we always have to say goodbye. I NEVER WANT TO HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE ANYMORE!!
6. He graduates in the summer... I am convinced he will find a job quickly and we will be off to a GREAT start!
7. I am soo in love that it is crazy... I know for a fact I could never, and will never, feel this way about any other person... EVER.
With all those reasons... I just don't see why we are not engaged by now!!
I REALLY need to stop thinking about it though... does anyone know how I can just stop thinking/talking/feeling pressure (from myself and people around me) about getting engaged?
I am becoming emotionally drained just from all the anxiousness that this has caused me.
Has anyone else ever felt this way?? I just want my life with Rick to BEGIN instead of just being at a complete stand-still.
Quit obsessing gypsy.....
ReplyDeleteYou are the love of my life and I cant wait to call you my wife!!! Be strong my little lover... Be strong!
ReplyDeleteI FEEL THE SAME WAY! I have been with my bf for 2.5 years too. We talk about the future, marriage etc but come on already propose to me! haha. I just have to remind myself not to be that naggy girl because that won't work!
ReplyDeleteYou have your whole life ahead of you enjoy it!!! You need to focus on your career and you!!!
ReplyDelete