Thursday, October 8, 2009
Sick
This week has been SUPER crappy. In my entire life, I have never gotten bad headaches... until this year. I have horrible headaches all the time now and this week, they've been on and off almost every day. I even have 2 prescriptions for my headaches, but they aren't very effective... Today, I didn't even go to class because on top of the headache, my entire body aches and I can hardly move. I think part of the reason why I feel so crappy is because it is so crappy outside. I get sick whenever the seasons change. Since it got cold so fast this month, and since there hasn't been sunshine in weeks, I am feeling really bad. Ughh, this crappiness is just reminding me of how much I hate the state of Michigan in every season except summer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment