Sunday, October 25, 2009

H1N1 Ain't Got Me Down!

After my day of pure sickness torture (Friday) with the Swine Flu, I felt much much better. I still didn't go to work on Saturday morning for fear of being contagious, but, by the afternoon, I had no re-occurrence of a fever and I felt good. So, Rick and I did end up going to Anna and Don's wedding, which was A BLAST! It was a beautiful ceremony and my friend Anna looked so lovely!! Afterward, they had a super fun reception and we all let loose on the dance floor!

Anna and Don exchanging rings

Rick and I at the reception

Starbucks girls with the beautiful bride


So happy!!

Rick and Ben busting a move

Life of the Party

This morning I worked, so it's nice to know I made at least a day's worth of money this weekend. After work I headed over to Rick's house for some pumpkin carving with his family. Our pumpkins turned out great!

My pumpkin

Sharon's, Mine, Ricky's, and Ally's pumpkins

Dozer and Bailey enjoyed sneakily eating pumpkin guts off the floor

Me and Rick posing with our pumpkins (I did the effect b/c my camera takes awful pictures, and this one was especially bad)

So, despite the flu, my weekend was soo much fun. I am still really congested and am coughing up phlegm (yumm, good word) but I feel soo much better than I did on Friday. Well, now I am exhausted and I have a long week of school ahead of me. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I am posting this comment in protest of posting comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What dance move is bust-a-move-Rick attempting?

    ReplyDelete