Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Boring Nothingness


Here is an update on the boring nothingless that my life has turned into:
  • School is going well, I'm doing really good in all of my classes and I am really enjoying being at Ferris.
  • I'm still returning home on the weekends and working at Starbucks. I am really thankful that I have a job that allows me to only work 3 days a week and still gives me 20 hours per week, but it just sucks that I have to work on the weekends and miss out on all of the fun with my friends.
  • I am really happy with the major I've chosen (Health Information Management) and wish I would have chosen it 3 and a half years ago when I graduated from High School instead of waiting until what should be my senior year of college to begin it!!
  • My frogs and snail are still alive and they are more energetic than ever
  • It was only 51 degrees here today and SUPER windy. I hate cold weather, especially when it is cloudy and rainy outside. I love fall when it's sunny and sweater weather, but anything beyond that I absolutely HATE! (Even though I have a minor coat obsession...)
  • I am growing out my nails, which is a huge feat for me because usually I cut them short enough to where they bleed. I really want to get a manicure, because I don't remember ever having one in my life! I figured that you kinda need long-ish nails to make it worth the money to get them done.
  • My apartment is pretty dirty. I figure that I will make everyone clean a lil at the end of the week :) My freakish clean side is starting to emerge... (thanks, Sheldon)
Today, I was a traitor... I went here:
And I even got a drink... I know, shame on me... Well lemme just say that it was NOT up to my Starbucks standards! I got a short caramel white mocha and it was waayy more expensive than it would be at the Bux too. Yet, it was a good, quiet place to study though with free internet! Not that I'm gonna make my appearance there a regular occurrence...

That is all that is happening in my boring life of nothingness currently... I wish I had a life other than studying, studying, working, sleeping, and the occasional HILLS episode (it was the season-opener tonight! Loved it!).

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love you. I know what you mean about working weekend though. Nath was like "yea some friends wanted to go tailgating at the State Game this weekend, and then maybe we could go for a little road trip.." and of course what did I have to say. "WISH I COULD BUT I HAVE TO WORK :("
    Oh well at least we have jobs that we love right :)

    ReplyDelete