Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dear Rick

This post is for my loving boyfriend.


Dear Rick,

Tomorrow, we have been dating 2 years and 1 month. I have never felt happier in my entire life! You are my best friend. I can talk to you about anything and you are always there to lend an ear when I am upset or to laugh with me when I'm happy. When I wake up every morning, I think about how lucky I am to have you as my boyfriend. I am extremely lucky. Today I was watching a show on MTV about girls who have boyfriends that are complete TOOLS. I'm soo soo thankful that I am not one of those girls and that we have a ton of respect for each other. If I had one wish, it would be that I would never have to live one day without you! Well, my wish has come true because you are always there for me, every day. Even when we are not in the same place, I know you are just a phone call away and that you'll either put down everything you're doing to talk to me, or that you'll call me back right away. You are such a joy in my life and in everyone else's as well. I think you could make the most serious person in the world laugh. I love all your jokes and your witty humor. I've always pictured myself with someone who has a great sense of humor, and you are my someone. Like the E-Harmony commercial says... you're the GOOF to my BALL (tehehe). Love stories always say that when you find the "ONE" you'll know. I am 100% sure that you are the ONE for me. I will never leave you. I love you, sweet boy.

Love, your someone,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. You two make me happy :)
    Thanks for sharing this with us Manda. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just threw up a little in my mouth. :)

    ReplyDelete