Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I definately did not feed my froggies twice as much as they are supposed to be fed because I am worried that one frog will get more food than the other.

I also did not pack already for South Carolina even though I don't leave until Thursday... and I did not pack so lightly that I only have a carry-on so I won't have to pay an extra $25 baggage fee.

I totally did not look at my list of things to do and decide that I could get them done later, even though not one thing is crossed off the list.

Today I looked at my work schedule and saw that I didn't work until 4:30 pm, and ,of course, I did not get excited to lay in bed and watch TV all day.

I have been wanting a new purse for a while and, today, I did not sneak up to my mom's closet and steal her Roxy purse from last year without her knowing! Shh, don't tell!

I would never do any of the above!!

4 comments:

  1. Watch out with those froggies...I found out the hard way that the more you feed them, the filthier the aquarium gets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time in South Carolina. I live in GA and love to visit Charleston. Haven't been yet, but want to visit Myrtle Beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for my Roxy purse....any ideas where it might be?

    ReplyDelete