Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Weekend

This past weekend I was up north on Beaver Island with 7 of my friends. Usually, Beaver is really fun and memorable. This year, on the other hand, was full of fighting and drama that I was stuck in the middle of! There were a few fun moments, but the trip was mostly full of tension and awkward-ness. It totally sucks when your friends are fighting and you have nothing to do with it! It is soo hard not to take sides and be fair when you're the middle man! Anyway... I am just soo glad to be home now!!

Here are some of the few good memories of my trip...

Me and Rick

Breana, Kristin, Chelsi

I love this picture!!

One good thing about the weekend was that it is FINALLY warming up and staying sunny outside!!! Knock on wood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment