Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Wish I Could Rescue You...

I would give ANYTHING to be able to afford my own dog!! I look on Petfinder.com once or twice every week just to look at the dogs that need homes. I definately cannot afford to have my own dog right now, and it makes me soo upset because there are SOO MANY dogs in shelters/animal rescues across the world that deserve homes. When the time comes that I can afford my own dog, I am DEFINATELY going to rescue one!!! My family rescued our dog Casey from the pound when she was a puppy and she is such a good dog!!

I saw this dog on Petfinder.com today... sooooooo adorable!!!!!

His name is Oscar and he is a terrier puppy of some sort! This is the kind of dog I want to rescue!

*Sigh* Good things happen for those who wait, and in a couple years I'm sure I'll have a wonderful (rescued) dog of my own! I just HATE not being able to help ALL dogs that need "forever" homes!!!

1 comment: