Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Diesel and Darwin
Today Rick and I went to the mall and randomly shopped around for a while. We went into Brookstone and came out with a little family of our own! Haha not really... but we found these super low maintanence African Dwarf Frogs that come in a complete ecosystem. They come with a snail to clean the tank, a bamboo plant for oxygen, and a living layer of rock to clean wastes so they are basically a decoration. All I have to do is feed them 2 tiny food pellets twice a week, and clean their tank twice a year. We had seen these frogs around before and thought they were cool so we went ahead and bought our own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You and your little family better find a box to live in somewhere.
ReplyDeleteI want one everytime I see them in Brookstone! You will let me know how they hold up...I am really bad about keeping water critters alive! I think they are soo cool though!
ReplyDelete