Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Random Ramblings...

Today my friends Heather, Kristin, Leah, and I enjoyed a beautiful sunny day at Grand Haven Beach. Beachin' it is my favorite thing to do in the summer and it was wonderful to catch up with those girls! (I have no pictures cuz I was too lazy to pull out my camera.... oops) After the beach we went to Red Ball Jet Cafe where Leah's boyfriend is a chef! We ordered some 1.99 Happy Hour Strawberry Sangrias and he rounded us up a delicious platter with all sorts of yummy food!! The best part was, we got all the food for FREE (and we ate A LOT)! We had.. spicy jalapeño-cilantro hummus, smoky sun-dried tomato dip, pita chips, creamy arugula-artichoke dip, and AMAZING bruschetta!

Later on I went to a Pampered Chef Party with Jeanne (one of my Starbucks girls). Once again I enjoyed some amazing food (fajitas... yumm-o!) and more sangria. I was spoiled today by people who can actually cook... unlike myself!

Today was a good day, the only sad part was that I really wanted to see my boyfriend. He was really tired by the time I came home from the party and didn't want to come over :(
Tomorrow I'll get to see him though!
Hope everyone had a good Tuesday and has a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY (cheesy I know...)

No comments:

Post a Comment