Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Boring Week So Far...

So far, it's been a pretty uneventful week. The only thing that stands out to me about this week is the nasty rash on my face. It is blotchy, red, bumpy, and itchy. I'm pretty sure I must have eaten something that I am allergic to. It's not cute.

I did go on an AMAZING date last night though! Rick and I went to Reds On The River in downtown Rockford. It is a pretty expensive place, and we don't usually go to fancy restaurants. Our food and drinks were wonderful. I got a salad with blue cheese and peaches that had a really good honey dressing. Rick got a 28$ New York Strip steak! His was DELICIOUS! We wound up with a 55$ bill, but it was pretty much worth it!

This past weekend was good also... I had a fun time up at Rick's cottage with our good friends Arne and Kaitlyn (who had just gotten back from Navy boot camp!). Too bad I forgot my camera :(

On Sunday, I hung out with some of my girl friends from work. It was Jeanne's birthday and we celebrated ALL DAY! It was super fun! I am soo lucky to have such a fun group of girls to work with every day!

Maggi, Anna, Jeanne, Me, Holly

In other news... I wish we had an Anthropologie in Grand Rapids. I love the style of clothing/accessories they have at that store! SOO CUTE!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this necklace! It is one of the cheaper items in the store at $38 (not a bargain if you ask me). I still am TOTALLY IN LOVE with it though!
Isn't this ring BEAUTIFUL?! I am a huge fan of statement rings, I just don't have any to wear (yet). This one is handmade and has Swarovski crystals! It is quite expensive, but beautiful none-the-less.

Too bad I cannot afford one thing in Anthropologie (not even the sale items!!). I guess I'll just have to stick to Forever 21 ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment