I really should be saving my money for school and rent since I am paying for 100% of them by myself! Ugghh being in college is FRUSTRATING!! There are so many things I would rather pay for than stupid school (which I really don't enjoy!).
I guess it is true... growing up is hard to do. I'd better get used to it!
Anyways... here is my latest and greatest impulsive buy... hopefully it'll be the last one for a while!

And let me justify this purchase by saying that I live in the tundra of Michigan and don't have any winter boots. So I needed to buy some anyways, especially b/c I'll be walking around campus all year. So ha, I really did NEED them even though I won't be able to wear them until October or November :/
See... there is always a justification... someone HELP ME!!
U sound like me!!
ReplyDeleteThis is your mother.....stop spending money on ugly boots.
ReplyDeleteCute boots
ReplyDelete