Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cleveland Rocks!

Rick and I took our SECOND road trip for the week... to CLEVELAND to visit Lauren, Jeff, baby Will, and their new puppy Harvey!! It was sooo great to see them!

Harvey

One of his calmer moments

We went to a market in downtown Cleveland where they had pretty much every food imaginable! Lauren and I shared a HUGE gyro for lunch. DELISH!

Ricky and I brought Bailey with us... he wasn't a big fan of the puppy

The cutest little man in the world! Look at that potbelly!!!
All decked out (Tigger pj's, Tigger stuffed animal) in his Tigger bouncer!

He is such a happy baby! Seriously, is this not the cutest picture?!

Laughing while hurting Uncle Rick! "Got Your Nose!"

It was a wonderful weekend. Thanks again Lauren and Jeff for having us!


1 comment:

  1. We had a great time too and we're glad you came!! Thanks for making the trip. :) I will miss having your help with my wild-man doggy!!!

    ReplyDelete