Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sleeping Problem

I have a sleeping problem. I cannot go to bed before 11:30 or midnight lately! Right now it is 1 a.m. and I have to get up at 8:30 a.m. for work! Not being able to fall asleep late at night is not the main problem though... the problem is that I CAN sleep any time besides late at night. This means that I can sleep in until the afternoon and I have the ability to nap for hours on end any time during the day. If I have nothing going on in the mornings, I will sleep until 1 in the afternoon and waste my entire day! 
So basically during the day, I am incredibly tired and can nap anywhere at anytime. If I even sit on our couch I will fall asleep. Yet, at night I am wide awake and cannot fall asleep at a decent hour. In fact, tonight I got a little burst of energy at 11:30 and ended up going for a run around my neighborhood... I think I am losing it.
I really need to get myself into a GOOD sleeping pattern... I just don't know how it is going to happen... I just love to take naps, but sleeping this much is starting to affect my life in a negative way! 
Why am I soo tired everyday and so awake at night?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment