My inspiration for this post... CLICK HERE!
My mom (who is totally against buying another dog) sent that link to me in an e-mail! Sooooo cute! I wish I could get another puppy sooo bad! I cannot wait until I will be able to get my own puppy in a few years. My "puppy fix" was satisfied last year because Ricky's family got a new puppy for his sister's graduation. Now Dozer is huge! He still has the cute puppy attitude though. 


Ricky and Dozer the day we all went and picked him up

Dozey!
Bailey (I am madly in love with this dog, he is incredibly sweet)
I don't really know what kind of dog I would get if I had the choice... probably the first one I fell in love with. I actually wish I could adopt every abandoned dog in the world and give them the love they deserve! As you can tell, I am a dog person.
For now, I have my own puppy to love on... even if she is 11 years old she'll always be a "puppy" to me!
Asleep on my homework
Not all that playful in her old age :)
I want a puppy too!
ReplyDeleteDozer looks so small now he is a big dork.
ReplyDelete