Anyways... I am sooo happy to almost be done with school. There is only 4 more days left, and the best part is, I only have to take 1 more class at GRCC (Accounting...eww) over the summer and then I will never have to go back! FERRIS HERE I COME!! I can't wait to move into my new apartment with my friends! I also can't wait to decorate my new room... although I have nothing picked out for it yet. It kind of feels like I'm graduting from High School again... since I'm finally moving out, WHOO HOOO!
The worst part about living at home is hearing my brothers play their video games right outside my bedroom door. Sometimes I'll try to go to bed early and all I hear is BOOM BOOM BOOM from Guitar Hero... Very annoying! But I will miss my dog a lot during the week! She is getting old (turning 12 this June) and even though I want to move out, I don't want to miss the rest of her life! She is my baby! I guess I'll be okay though since I'll be home every weekend to work at STARBUCKS! Couldn't give up that job, I love it and am addicted to White Mochas... not necessarily the best thing for me, oh well...
Speaking of good things for me, I did P90X for the third time with Chelsi and Kristin today!! The first time I did it with them we did Legs and Abs, the second time we did Pylorics (jumping exercises) and Abs, and today we did Arms and Abs. Lemme just tell you that they hurt the day after!!! OWW! I'm trying to get in shape to run the Fifth Third Riverbank Run which is May 9... I was doing really good with the whole running thing during January and February where I ran almost every day. During the last two months I have probably only ran once or twice a week... ergg I have no more willpower!! So I think I'll be okay for the race, since it's only a 5k, but in my mind I am disappointed at myself! Hopefully once it stops raining I will be more motivated this week! Wish me luck!
Amanda, I am glad you decided to BLOG. And, I am starting P90X tomorrow so I might have to whine to you. I am not sure if I will do the every day thing or start off a bit slower...but I need to do something! Maybe you can ask me how it is going because I will feel guilty if you ask about it and I don't do it!! :) ~Lauren
ReplyDelete