Everyday, it feels like Quinn is reaching some kind of new milestone. It's so fun to see, but I seriously want to freeze her! Time is going by WAAY to fast!!!!
She ate her first "solid" food, rice cereal, last week after her doctor's appointment. She looks so big sitting up in her high chair!
This face is hilarious.
This is from today. It doesn't get much cuter.
Having a blast with Daddy. I wish this picture wasn't blurry, but it is still adorable!
Lately, she has been getting frustrated with just laying on her play mat. The other day she was fussing, so I sat her in the Bumbo seat, and she was immediately happy. She has a crazy fascination with this bird rattle... it's her favorite toy. Probably because she can stuff its whole beak into her mouth and chew on it. I think she is starting to teethe too, because she wants to put EVERYTHING into her mouth, including my face...
Nom Nom Nom
Deer in headlights. I love her adorable expressions!
Gosh, I love her.






She is too cute!
ReplyDelete