Our baby bear has changed so much throughout the past month! She enjoys being held 24/7, which makes it difficult for me to get anything done! I just need to soak this in though, because, sooner than I know, she'll be walking and won't need mommy to hold her anymore... *sad face*
Weight: I am not sure exactly how much she weighs now (our next pediatrician appt. is Jan 2), but I am betting she weighs close to 12 lbs. Size 1 diapers are getting a little snug, so once we are done with our current box, I'm going to transition to the size 2's. She is still wearing some 0-3 month clothes, but they're getting quite tight, especially the pants on her chubby legs! 3-6 month clothes are a little big, but she wears them anyway!
Sleep: Quinn is a SUPERSTAR sleeper. This past month, she slept through the night every single night, except once. She goes to bed at 8-8:30 p.m. and wakes up between 7 & 8 a.m. every day. This morning, she woke up at 8:30, which was amazing because I haven't been feeling too great. We thought we would have issues in Pittsburgh during Thanksgiving, since the three of us had to sleep in the same room, but she still slept thorough the night, even in her Pack N' Play!
She naps twice a day. In the morning she'll nap about an hour after she first wakes up, and in the afternoon, she takes a small nap before daddy gets home from work. She must have been really tired today because her second nap was almost 3 hours long! The girl loves her sleep. Just like her mommy!
Likes: Quinn still loves the jungle mat this past month. She is starting to become more interested in her toys. She likes to hold them (with a little help) and attempt to eat them. She is also constantly eating her hands. She loves her paci soo much. It is always attached to her. I have a feeling we are going to have a hard time taking it away in the future... She still loves baths and has started to splash a little, although I'm not sure she is doing it on purpose. Her soothing seahorse stuffed animal is what lulls her to sleep at nap time and at night time. We will rock her until she closes her eyes and turn on the seahorse once we set her in her crib.
Social: When she's not tired or hungry, Quinn is so smiley! When she wakes up, she gives us the biggest smiles. I especially love when she crinkles her whole face and her gums show when she smiles. It melts my heart! She has started to let out little giggles from time to time as well. I think she definitely knows that we are her parents, and it seems like she recognizes her grandparents too.
I just cannot believe how big she looks compared to her one month photo!
Sunday, we went and got Quinn her first Christmas tree!
Picking out a tree was thrilling for her... she slept the entire time.
Today I was thinking about last year at this time. I didn't even know I was pregnant yet, but I was!! Still can't believe I am a mommy! Also can't believe that Christmas is only 22 days away!
Oh... and Happy Birthday to my brothers who turned 23 today!










No comments:
Post a Comment