Happy 3rd Anniversary to my husband! I could never imagine doing life with anyone else. How did I get so lucky? Here's a little glimpse of our three years as husband and wife...
Okay, we were definitely not married here, but I had to include it. This is an old old old picture from High School! Who would have known that we would end up MARRIED with a KID?!
Our Wedding Rehearsal
Nov. 20, 2010... best day of my life!
Summer 2011
Mexico 2011
2011 Christmas Card Pic
Summer 2012
Nov. 2012- Disney World for the 2nd time as husband & wife! I can't wait to take our kids there!
Summer 2013- Preggo!
No one else understands us.
Our new family leaving the hospital!! Sept 2013!
Not only are you the best husband, you're now the best dad too.
You're also my best friend & I love you, Ricky.


.jpg)



.jpg)
Soooo cute!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete