
How far along? 40 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain? 39 lbs as of Tuesday, holy cow.
Maternity clothes? More like Rick's clothes... basically the only things that fit are his sport shorts and t-shirts
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? It's getting harder and harder to even take a nap let alone get to sleep at night, mostly because I have to pee every 5.3 seconds.
Best moment this week: I had a non-stress test at my appointment on Tuesday, and hearing that my little baby is still doing wonderful makes me really happy. If she insists on staying in there, at least we know she is comfy!
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach!!!
Movement? She is very active, even with the limited amount of space she's got in there now. Every time she moves her feet it feels like my skin is going to break open... not the best feeling!!
Food cravings? Um... EVERYTHING. I am freakin' hungry.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Eating too much, which I'm frequently doing because I feel like I'm starving to death (which, I clearly am not!).
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Frequent Braxton Hicks contractions that are getting stronger, but still not strong or regular enough to be considered "real". Still only 2 cm dilated, 80% effaced, and doctor says my bag of waters is "bulging" and could break at any moment. Guess I won't be going to many places this week!
Symptoms: Same uncomfortableness as I've been experiencing for weeks now. Normal pregnancy symptoms, or so I've been told.
Belly Button In or Out? Flat still!
Wedding Rings On or Off? Still off. I can't get any jewelry to fit these sausage hands right now... I'm retaining A LOT of fluid, which is making me SUPER puffy.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Bad day Tuesday since it was my due date with no sign of baby, and yesterday was also not too good since I'm scared if I leave the house that my water will break... and I just feel huge. Feeling better today, since I actually got out and went grocery shopping. So, I guess a mixture of both!
Looking forward to? Baby being in my arms THIS TIME NEXT WEEK.
I look thrilled, huh? (Why, hello Chevy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment