Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's all about BLUE baby!

Oh, happy day!
In case you haven't heard, I've requested to go down to 32 hours a week at work, and, from now on, I will have one day off per week! Today is actually my first day off, and I am already SO much happier. It's not that I don't like my job, it's just that I need more time for housework, grocery shopping, and other errands. 
Starting in January, I'll be doing my internship for my bachelor's degree (hopefully at the hospital where I work!) so I will probably be back up to full-time then! It'll be much better than the un-paid, horrible internship I did this past January for my associate's degree! So, if all goes as planned, I'll have my bachelor's degree in May. 

Enough mumbo jumbo, let me tell you about last weekend! We went to the Michigan vs. UMass game at The Big House! My brother-in-law, Jeff, was interviewing for a Cardiology Fellowship in Ann Arbor, so the family decided to make a weekend of it and go to the game as well! Conveniently, Rick and I rode down to AA with my dad and Josh, who were also going to the game. We all tailgated together, minus Sharon and Anna, who stayed back at the hotel in Dundee.

The cutest MI fans!

They met some cheerleaders before the game. Will wasn't loving it.

We love watching the marching band march down the road to the stadium. It really pumps the crowd up for the game! I took this video on my phone... I love the middle where they are saying "It's all about Blue baby, yeah boy!". 

Lauren (and Fowler baby #3!!!! Did I mention I'm going to be an Aunt x3 in Feb?!!! So excited!!!), Will, and Jeff




Will was bein' a goof ball! I love him, he is so funny!

We had a really good time at the game! On Sunday, we went swimming in the hotel pool, went to Cabela's, and went out to a Mexican restaurant for lunch before heading home! 

YouTube Firetruck "movies" with Uncle Rick


Hope ya'll had a good weekend and are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment