We have been staying busy lately, hence the lack of updates.
What have we been doing? Well, I've done a few projects, we hung out with my niece and nephew who were here for a week, and we painted two of the bedrooms because, today, we are getting new carpet in them, plus our bedroom as well. Which means all of the furniture had to be moved out of them. If you've been to our house, you know that it is not very big, so all of the furniture has been PILED into the living room. We slept on our mattress on the floor the last two nights... not fun. I can't wait to put this house back together!
![]() |
| Children's Museum |
![]() |
| Someone likes our temporary set-up. OMG he is cute!
Oh, and after a year of not working, I have a job interview on Monday! Wish me luck!
|


I'm a friend of Kelly's, from Kelly's Korner and up until last year, I also lived in NW Arkansas. We moved to SE Michigan last year. : )
ReplyDeleteNice to "meet" you, Jessica! I hope you're enjoying Michigan! In my experience, the awesome summers we have here make up for the snowy winters! Thanks for visiting my blog :)
DeleteI know this museum well, I'm from West Michigan also. I found you through the link in Kelly's blog, consider me a new follower!
ReplyDelete