Today, I am hiding inside my house in the air conditioning. It is 90 degrees outside and SUPER humid. I love that it is so warm, but humidity is not my thing!
I don't think I ever mentioned this (many of you probably know already), but Ricky got a new job, and last Monday was his first day. It's a pretty good job, although not exactly what he wants to be doing, and there is room to grow with the company. I'm very proud of him!
Two weekends ago, our friend Nick had a bunch of our friends up to his dad's cottage. Rick was all excited because he was gifted a nacho cheese machine and this was his first time trying it out. It was a huge success, and he has been asked to bring it to Nick and Audrey's going-away party this Friday as well (which he is super proud about, ha!). While at Nick's we not only ate cheese, but we also went tubing, ate hamburgers and went for a "booze cruise, as we like to call it. The boys even lit off some nice (illegal) fireworks.
Jaime was the most excited for the cheese. Notice how Rick wrote "Rick's Nachos" and included a picture of Nacho Libre, HAHA!
Jaime and Ricky tubing... they always try to jump on the other's tube. I don't get it.
Fireworks!
This past weekend we didn't do much. I actually can't even remember what we did, except I know that we went swimming and ate dinner yesterday at Rick's parents' house. We did do a project though. We took an old bench from the cottage and "restored" it.
The bench before
(Oh and yes, I did get my haircut, much to Ricky's dismay)
After! Looks way better! I want to make a cushion or a pillow or something to make it cute. Unfortunately, I am the un-craftiest person alive.
I hope everyone had a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment