Thursday, October 7, 2010

Days 14 and 15

Yes, I know I did not blog yesterday... oops! I have been making a slideshow for my friend Jeanne's wedding on Sunday so that has been taking up most of my time at home, and then I had to work. Okay, just as I am typing this, Chevy rolled over and fell off of my bed... Doofus. Then he looked at me like I pushed him cuz I tried to catch him on his way down... aww. Yesterday, I went tanning and the lady at the tanning salon asked me if I was tanning for homecoming... do I really look that young? I told her I was tanning for my wedding and she couldn't believe it. Apparently I still look like I'm in High School.

3 comments:

  1. Way to blog everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what about the last 5 or 6 days Slacker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're waiting slacker!!!!!

    ReplyDelete