Thursday, September 30, 2010

Days 7 and 8

I had absolutely no time to blog yesterday, sorry. I woke up later than I wanted to and then had to work from 1pm to 10:30pm and when I get home that late I just want to RELAX! Anyway... Chevy is still cute as ever, although he has a naughty streak just like every puppy! He loves to be in the living room... which is where we said we were not gonna let him... and he loves to lay on the couch... which is another place we were not going to let him... we are suckers! At least I trust that he is not going to go potty on the carpet. I really think he is potty trained already. Every time he has to go out he goes to the door and whines. Then once he is outside you just say "Go potty!" and he goes within like a minute. This morning he woke me up with puppy kisses (yes, I let him sleep with me... see, I am a sucker!) letting me know he had to go out. If he wasn't so freaking cute he would not get away with everything! Oh well...
We have had him for not even a week and he already has 3 bones, 2 stuffed animals, one wubba, and four balls. Talk about SPOILED!
Well I have to go supervise him now, he just knocked the baby gate over on top of himself... I love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment