Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Getting things done

Wow, I have been busy lately. This past weekend I was in my friends Lissa and Jared's wedding, which was super fun! Lissa looked absolutely gorgeous and we all had the best time. It was beautiful.


ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!

Bride and Bridesmaids

Saying their vows (I was soo teary-eyed at this point!)

Kristin, Chelsi, and I

The boys dressed like twins for some reason... so we were like twin couples, lol.

NEWLYWEDS!

I love you Lissa, and I'm soo happy for you and Jared!

I caught the bouquet!!! Even though I know I'm not the next one to get married... lol!

So... I sent out all my save-the-dates two days ago and FORGOT TO SEAL 3/4 OF THE ENVELOPES. I am such an idiot! My aunt called me today wondering why she got an empty envelope in the mail... and my friend Breana texted wondering if there was supposed to be something else in the envelope along with the save-the-date oops... well, at least hers made it to her! So, if you get one and you're wondering why it's empty it was supposed to be a save-the-date... I have to laugh at myself for that one... luckily I didn't spend too much money on them except for on the postage.

Today, we had our house inspected and it went really well. There were no big issues to be concerned about thankfully! I am soo excited for us to be home owners!

Another thing we did today was FINALLY BOOKED OUR HONEYMOON!!!
This is where we will be going November 21-26....






DISNEY WORLD!!!

I am soo excited! We decided that with buying a house and all, we just couldn't afford to go out of the country to an all-inclusive resort somewhere. I had been looking for MONTHS for a good deal and could not find any. Today, my mom asked us why we didn't just go to Florida or something and I immediately thought of Disney World. We found an AWESOME vacation package through Allegiant Airlines and we are now all booked!! I am stoked! I've been there once, but I was only like ten years old, so I hardly remember anything, and Rick told me that he doesn't think he's ever been there (How do you not know?)!! We got 5-day park hopper passes so we can go to any of the parks! It's going to be soo much fun, I love Disney. Our hotel looks very nice too, we're staying at the Royal Plaza in the Walt Disney World Resort, so we get free shuttles to any of the parks.

Anyway, I've been getting a lot of things done this week! Hopefully I'll be able to stay motivated for the rest of it!

1 comment:

  1. Disney and a wedding and a great group of friends, you have it all my dear.

    Jenn
    http://www.momentsofelegance.com

    ReplyDelete