Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco De Mayo

I can't believe it's already the 5th of May! I am getting married in 198 days. The months have just been flying by, so I hope the next 6 do too!

Rick has had several job interviews in the past few weeks and all resulted in second interviews as well. Today, he got a call back from a place that makes medical syringes and needles called Hart Enterprises. They told him that he was their top pick. The only problem is that they may be offering less money than he is making currently in his internship... Granted, he makes a LOT more money than most interns, it is still a little frustrating because, if he is offered a job, he feels obligated to take it since we don't know if he'll get another offer. I'm hoping that a different place (Noble Polymers) ,who he interviewed with last week, will call him back within the next two days and let him know if they are interested. That job is his first choice and pays very well.

It's kind of scary to think that in a few months we will be on our own. I am going to be a WIFE and I am nervous. I'm pretty much the most un-domesticated person in the world (besides being a neat freak). I am the WORST cook and can hardly keep up after my own life happenings, let alone someone else's as well! It's going to be a time of MANY changes, but I am excited to learn new things and to (try) to be a good wife! I know Rick is gonna be a good husband, I just may have to help him be a little neater :)


No comments:

Post a Comment