I only have 1 day left in this semester! Thank goodness... I don't think I can take anymore school. Rick is now DONE forever, and I am soo jealous! I want to be done... soon enough I will be I guess.
I can't wait until summer. There is soo much going on!
-Chelsi and Jaime's Wedding Shower
-Lissa's Bachelorette Party
-South Carolina trip
-Lissa and Jared's Wedding
-Chelsi's Bachelorette Party
-Jaime and Chelsi's Wedding
-Audrey and Nick's Wedding
-Not to mention planning my own wedding!
When summer ends, a few more of my friends are getting married as well. Busy, busy.
Rick and I scheduled our cake consultation for May 26! I am soo excited to get a cake from Sweet Cakes. They make AWESOME cakes.
I hope everyone's week is going well!
Your blog looks very fancy to me! Nice work!! School will be over before you know it...don't wish it away too fast. You have lots going on this summer it sounds like! Maybe even a visit to Cleveland??? :)
ReplyDeleteI think it looks very nice! And I think you are getting BETTER about updating, however not as good as you used to be :) Miss you girl!
ReplyDelete