Today was my 22nd Birthday! Well, technically it was yesterday since it's 12:46 p.m. but whatever! I had a WONDERFUL birthday! Let me take you back to last week Thursday...
Thursday night a bunch of my friends and I went in a limo to downtown Grand Rapids to MoJo's Dueling Piano Bar. It was SOO MUCH FUN! In fact, I can't remember the last time I had that much fun! The limo picked us up from my house at 9 p.m., took us down to the bar, and picked us up from the bar at midnight and took us back to my house. I had won the limo at a bridal event so it was really cheap (we had to pay tip and a fee for splitting our hour of time into two half hours) and totally worth it, I would do it again in a heartbeat!
Mags and I
The first time I got called onstage! (This guy was eww though)
Ricky also made his way up onto the stage with the dirty old man
The piano guys made Kristin stand up and sing the words DING-A-LING all by herself. It was hysterical!
He stole my crown!
My weekend was really good too! Rick and I saw the movie "Cop Out" with our friends Maggi and Mark. GO SEE THE MOVIE! There were a lot of f-bombs, which kinda bugged me, but it was HILARIOUS!! I'm pretty sure my stomach hurt from laughing the entire time. Afterwards they came back over to Rick's house and Ryan and Holly also came over. We played Wii bowling for a few hours and I kicked butt :)
On Monday, Ricky took me out to dinner at El Burrito up at school. I ordered the wrong burrito, which was sad, but I love going on dates with my fiancee. He is just such a good date and always offers to take me out!
Today, I drove home after class and met with my friend Kaitlyn at Starbucks to talk for a few hours. I had such a good time catching up with her! She goes to University of Michigan and I've never visited, so we decided that I am going to go visit in April! I'm really looking forward to it already! After visiting with Kaitlyn, I met Ricky at his house and he gave me my presents. He had asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told him I wanted either a puppy or a kitten, and a new winter coat. Well, he wrapped a cat kennel and put a stuffed cat inside it (trickster), gave me a stuffed dog as well, and wrapped a baby-sized winter coat up too! What the heck!? He made up for all that by giving me a giftcard to ULTA, yay! After opening the giftcard we headed to Ulta and I got a new curling iron and two new nailpolishes. I didn't use all my giftcard either :)
For dinner, we went with my family out to Blue Water Grill and had a good time, then we went back to my house and ate birthday cupcakes.
My day was wonderful and I got many birthday wishes and cards. Thank you to everyone for making it such a great day!
happy birthday
ReplyDelete