Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'll Let You Know!!

I am a very proud fiancee. Unlike the usual grooms who could care less about wedding things, my groomie is very involved and I love it. Last night him and his dad searched for caterers who would be a lot more inexpensive than the one that we were planning on booking (the price for them was $15 a person, YIKES). They found a catering company who is having it's 20 year anniversary and to celebrate, is having a special $9.75 per person if you book before April!! We did the math and even with a $300 fee from our reception hall (for not using their "preferred" caterers) our total is about $500 less than the $15 per person caterer! HOLY COW! Needless to say, my fiancee called them and booked a tasting/meeting with them for next Saturday at noon! We are hoping that this "special" is not too good to be true! I'll let you know!!

We are also meeting with a florist next Friday at 5p.m. to go over flower options. I'm very excited about this meeting! Right now, i'm picturing red and white roses, but that may change. I'll let you know!

In other news, we went to a wedding event the other day and I won a limo ride! I can only use it Sunday-Thursday though (dumb.) and it's only for an hour. Ricky called the company today and they told us we could possibly split the time into two half hours and have the limo driver pick us up at my house, take us downtown Grand Rapids to a bar, and then pick us up from the bar and take us home. WHOO HOO!! Oh, and my birthday is less than two weeks away so we thought the limo would be an awesome way to celebrate w/ all our friends!! I think we are going to go out next Thursday for an early birthday celebration! I hope it works out, I'll let you know!!

Today I bought some products to make my hair grow faster. I will reveal them later because I'm not sure they're gonna work. But I'll let you know!

Happy Wednesday, only two more days until the weekend!

1 comment: