Monday, December 21, 2009

Busy!

Wow, I have been soo busy lately!! Since I've gotten home from school, I have worked at 5 or 6 a.m. EVERY day! It's hard to work that early when you don't get much sleep! Every day I've had something fun to do after work too! It's been a crazy weekend/beginning of the week. I love it though... it's so much better than being bored! I am going to take a tiny nap after I blog I think... I need to get SOME sleep sometime. Anyways, only 4 days until Christmas! Yay! I'm sooo excited, it's my favorite holiday by far. I am splitting my Christmas into 3 separate Christmases. We will open presents and eat a big breakfast at my house in the morning, then we'll go over to Ricky's house where we will open presents with his family, then we will go over to his grandma and grandpa's house for the afternoon with his extended family. Christmas break is just wonderful!!

Here is a little bit of what I have been up to since last Thursday when school ended...

Chelsi and I out for Mexican food with the boys

Rick (looking wonderful as he does in all pictures) and I at Christmas candlelight church service

Me with my long lost friends Squid and Ross at Squid's for cookie decorating

Ben eating popcorn out of Ricky's nose? Yum...

My beautiful friend Jeanne and I at Ben's house

1 comment: