Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Week

Happy Thanksgiving Week!! I am desperately wishing that the beginning of this week will go by super fast, but so far, I haven't had too much luck with that. Wednesday is the beginning of my break. Everyone else doesn't have classes on Wednesday, but I HAVE to go cuz I have a dumb quiz... erggg. What makes it worse is that all my girlfriends are having a girls night Tuesday night that I can't go to... darn it all! Oh well, I am booking it home Wednesday after my quiz to go see a matinee of "New Moon" with a few work friends.

My weekend went pretty well. On Friday night, Ricky and I did a little date/Christmas shopping. We went to Best Buy to test out cameras, since I am LONGING for a super nice one. Afterwards, we went here:



I thought having a Peach Roadhouse Tea (Logan's version of a flavored Long Island Iced Tea) was a good idea for some reason... and even with my meal it made me quite tipsy! We had to go get me some contact solution at Walmart after dinner and Rick (who is hardly ever embarrassed) was very embarrassed of me, haha!

I worked a LONG TIME on Saturday, but afterwards I got to see my friend Lissa and catch up a little, so that was great. Then, my mom and I saw the musical Cinderella, which was awesome. I'm pretty sure I had a permanent smile plastered on my face the whole time... I love musicals!!

Sunday, I worked a LONG TIME once again and hung out at Ricky's house for a few hours. We waited up for Lauren (his older sister) and William (her baby) to get there. They are spending Thanksgiving here, which is wonderful! We hadn't seen them in months and Will has grown soo much! He is the cutest kid I've ever seen. I left Ricky's house around midnight and decided to drive up to school, so I wouldn't have to wake up early and drive up in the morning.

I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving... I work 10:30-5:30 and I make time and a half!! Whoo hoo! My family is hopefully not eating until 6pm-ish so I still get to enjoy tons of yummy food! This week is sure to be a good one, after the initial stupidness of classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment