Tuesday, October 6, 2009

School Routine

It's week 6 of school and I have a complete routine I follow everyday...

Wake up 6:30 a.m.
Take shower and get ready for the day
Walk to class 7:40 a.m.
In class 8-9:15 a.m.
Walk back to apartment
Eat breakfast while Facebooking and Blogging
Take nap until 11:00 a.m. when Ricky comes to visit
Continue to nap, with Ricky until 11:20 p.m.
Eat lunch
Make Ricky drive me to class 11:40 p.m.
Class 12:00-2:45 p.m.
Walk back to apartment
Eat snack
Walk back to class 4-4:50
Study/Lounge around/Eat dinner
Sleep 10:30 p.m.

That is my Tues-Thurs. schedule. Mondays are pretty much the same except Ricky is not up here on Mondays and I don't have class until 11 a.m. Fridays are different because I have class at 11 a.m. and once it's over I go straight home to Rockford and work at Starbucks til 11 p.m.

My routine is pretty uneventful, huh?



2 comments:

  1. You're right...that is boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you got one thing wrong. It seems to me that on Tuesdays and Thursdays your wonderful boyfriend picks you up for school!!!

    ReplyDelete